By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the easiest probability of good fortune with this attempted and proven sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and evaluate specifications of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- presents exam-style questions and information for every suitable specification to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for various classes including:
- AQA: The Wars of the Roses, 1450-1489
- Edexcel: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII, 1399-1509
- OCR: England, 1445-1509: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII
Read or Download Access to History: Lancastrians, Yorkists and the Wars of the Roses, 1399–1509 Second Edition PDF
Similar uk history books
A British Anarchist culture makes a speciality of 3 modern British theorists and practitioners, Herbert learn, Colin Ward, and Alex convenience and appears at their interrelation, commonality, and collective impact on British radical suggestion. The booklet goals to foster a better knowing of anarchism as an highbrow reaction to twentieth century advancements and its impression on political concept and routine.
This abridged variation of Donald R. Hickey's entire and authoritative The conflict of 1812: A Forgotten clash has been completely revised for the 2 hundredth anniversary of the historical clash. A myth-shattering research that may tell and entertain scholars and normal readers alike, The warfare of 1812: a quick heritage explores the army, diplomatic, and household background of our moment warfare with nice Britain, bringing the learn modern with contemporary scholarship on all elements of the conflict, from the Gulf of Mexico to Canada.
The inhabitants of Wales is the fabricated from successive waves of immigration. through the commercial revolution many diversified teams have been attracted into Wales through the industrial possibilities it provided – significantly Irish humans, black and minority ethnic sailors from many components of the realm, and folks from continental Europe.
This can be a significant learn of the transformation of early smooth English rural society. It starts by way of assessing the 3 significant debates concerning the personality of English society: the 'Brenner Debate'; the talk over English Individualism; and the lengthy working debate over the disappearance of the small landowner.
- Culture, Politics, and National Identity in Wales 1832-1886 (Great Britain & Ireland)
- Norman Stone Castles (1): The British Isles 1066–1216: British Isles 1066-1216 v. 1 (Fortress)
- Gilgit Rebellion: The Major Who Mutinied Over Partition of India
- Liverpool Cowkeepers
Additional resources for Access to History: Lancastrians, Yorkists and the Wars of the Roses, 1399–1509 Second Edition
Access to History: Lancastrians, Yorkists and the Wars of the Roses, 1399–1509 Second Edition by Roger Turvey