By Donald L. Sparks
- Advances in agronomic development in oilseed brassicas
- A finished review of inhabitants groupings of soybean bradyrhizobia
- Details on crop responses to chloride
- A thorough therapy of redox chemistry in soils
- Plant nutrient sulfur within the tropics and subtropics
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 50 PDF
Best biotechnology books
As human populations develop and assets are depleted, agriculture might want to use land, water, and different assets extra successfully and with out sacrificing long term sustainability. Darwinian Agriculture provides a completely new method of those demanding situations, person who attracts at the rules of evolution and ordinary choice.
This booklet presents in-depth details on simple and utilized elements of biofuels construction from algae. It starts with an advent to the subject, and follows with the elemental clinical elements of algal cultivation and its use for biofuels creation, resembling picture bioreactor engineering for microalgae creation, open tradition platforms for biomass creation and the economics of biomass construction.
One of many significant issues of drug supply is the lack of enormous hydrophilic compounds to go through the lipid membrane of the telephone, hence making medicinal drugs similar to polypeptides and oligonucleotides of restricted healing price. till lately, the delivery of such molecules into the cytoplasmic and nuclear booths of dwelling cells appeared a distant aim.
This e-book sheds new gentle at the use of nanoparticles within the fields of parasitology and public and animal well-being. Nanotechnology has been utilized in many fields of study and in functional functions. a different subgroup is represented through the so-called nanobiotechnology, that's a multidisciplinary integration of biotechnology, nanotechnology, chemical processing, fabric technological know-how and engineering.
- Nanobiotechnology in Energy, Environment and Electronics: Methods and Applications (Pan Stanford Series on Nanobiotechnology)
- Ionic Liquids in Biotransformations and Organocatalysis: Solvents and Beyond
- Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
- Genetic Resources, Chromosome Engineering, and Crop Improvement: Vegetable Crops, Volume 3 (Genetic Resources Chromosome Engineering & Crop Improvement)
- Aptamers: Tools for Nanotherapy and Molecular Imaging
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 50
Advances in Agronomy: 50 by Donald L. Sparks