By Lisa S. Nelson
Read or Download America Identified: Biometric Technology and Society (MIT Press) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
As human populations develop and assets are depleted, agriculture might want to use land, water, and different assets extra successfully and with out sacrificing long term sustainability. Darwinian Agriculture offers a completely new method of those demanding situations, one who attracts at the rules of evolution and typical choice.
This booklet presents in-depth details on simple and utilized elements of biofuels construction from algae. It starts off with an advent to the subject, and follows with the fundamental medical facets of algal cultivation and its use for biofuels construction, resembling photograph bioreactor engineering for microalgae construction, open tradition structures for biomass creation and the economics of biomass construction.
One of many significant issues of drug supply is the shortcoming of huge hydrophilic compounds to go through the lipid membrane of the phone, therefore making medicines reminiscent of polypeptides and oligonucleotides of restricted healing price. until eventually lately, the shipping of such molecules into the cytoplasmic and nuclear cubicles of dwelling cells appeared target.
This publication sheds new mild at the use of nanoparticles within the fields of parasitology and public and animal well-being. Nanotechnology has been utilized in many fields of analysis and in functional purposes. a unique subgroup is represented through the so-called nanobiotechnology, that's a multidisciplinary integration of biotechnology, nanotechnology, chemical processing, fabric technological know-how and engineering.
- Regulating Technology: International Harmonization and Local Realities (Pathways to Sustainability)
- Computational Methods in Molecular Biology (New Comprehensive Biochemistry)
- Cell-Based Microarrays: Review of Applications, Developments and Technological Advances (SpringerBriefs in Cell Biology)
- Cyclospora cayetanensis as a Foodborne Pathogen (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Ethylene in Plant Biology
- Innovations in Molecular Mechanisms and Tissue Engineering (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
Additional info for America Identified: Biometric Technology and Society (MIT Press)
America Identified: Biometric Technology and Society (MIT Press) by Lisa S. Nelson